In Brazil it is ok to….
1) Go out with your hair wet after a shower. How many people do you see with wet hair in the US walking around?
2) Not wear a bra. Nipples showing? No biggie, every woman has them.
3) Wedgies. Brazilian women like tight pants and jeans, and they like bikini-like underwear. Wedgies are normal and nobody even looks.
4) Mothers breastfeeding in public. Nobody even looks, since it is a normal thing nursing mothers do and it is never sexualized.
5) Men walking around the city or driving without a shirt in the summer. Nobody looks, nobody cares.
5 Comments »
- Being a mother
- Being a woman
- Dating world
- Difference between cultures
- Social Media
- World Events/News