Why Brazilian women are considered the sexiest in the world
Brazilian women have just been chosen the sexiest women in the world by Guyism.com. Some people have asked me why that is so. I tell them what I think may be the reasons:
1) It is a very large country; thus it could have a larger number of attractive women (and men).
2) The racial mixture is such that the population may have mixed the best traits of each ethnicity. Portuguese prevails; also Italian, African, Native Brazilian, German, Ukrainian and Polish compose the Brazilian racial orgy.
3) The warm weather all year long makes people expose their bodies more. That means there is more preoccupation with looks, working out, plastic surgery, and good diet. In fact, working out is a habit and gyms abound. Those who cannot afford gyms walk a lot.
4) Brazilian cities are made for walking. The benefits of that show in women’s bodies.
5) The racial mixture made a very feminine shaped body, where no one feature is more pronounced than others. The large buttocks are not a Brazilian reality as people think. It’s more of a nicely shapely behind, hips and a small waist look.
6) 90% of Brazilian women wear their hair long. That adds to femininity.
7) Brazilian women are very fashionable. The country has long followed the trends in haute couture and Parisian fashion.
8) Although Brazilian women like lipstick, they don’t cake on the make up like their Hispanic counterparts, making for a more natural look. Hairstyles are also less styled and more windblown.
9) Brazilian women dress sexy and trendy but not usually slutty (many exceptions of course, especially during Carnaval). Hispanic women like tighter dresses, higher heels and lots of jewelry, while Brazilians prefer a fresher and younger look.
10) The food is not so processed. People still cook from scratch and vegetables and fruits are fresh and abundant.
5 Comments »
- Being a mother
- Being a woman
- Dating world
- Difference between cultures
- Social Media
- World Events/News